-Anonymous
So many things happened, some shocking, some good news. Anws, fasting month's here and Happy Fasting to all Muslim(s)/Islam(s)! I hope I can fast for the whole month, full. Let's just see how it goes, so my first day was quite challenging. But I managed to push away my cravings and evil thoughts of breaking fast, but am glad that I've completed a day fasting, and still going on! Hope that make sense! Yesterday was rather a tiring and a really hot day. Had to wake up early to shoot at Botanics :( but am really happy that we finish shooting real early as expected! Reached home, I SLEEEEPTTT. Yes, I needed that so badly... In the evening, went to TTSH to visit Mummy's friend, hope she get well real soon!! Aft that headed straight to Bukit Batok to break fast at Granny's house! Lots of yummy food, till I had a hard time figuring out which to eat first hehe! But, shall not eat too much!!!!!!! Main aim, lose some weight during fasting month. And I really hope I will :) Insya Allah. Sunday, today, a stay home Sunday for me.. Been needing that since for the past few weeks been going out shooting. All my money gone down the drain, sadddddddddddd. But it's okay lah I guess. One thing for sure, I can't wait for Hari Raya, where all of us reunite hehehehe. KK, now HAIR PLEASE GROW LONG FASTTT. I am tired, will update soon. xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment