Just got back from Bukit Merah/Sembawang Shopping Centre. I'm feeling so annoyed, because I didn't get the things I wanted. Cotton On's having a 50% sale? I think, and the T-shirt I always wanted only cost like what, $7.50? When it originally was 3 or 2 for 30bucks! I ALMOST, bought it. But decided to try it on first, and it didn't fit me!!!!!! And no more other size, sucks! Same goes to one particular blouse, see when I have the money. They just don't fit. So angry!!!!!!! HP also ):
Anws, Hari Raya was fine. First day, was well good. Went out with the Dad's side. Had a great time with the cousins, as per usual. And well, I'm not broke? Haha, finally. Right now, I'm being fickle minded. Idk what to spend it on! But one thing for sure, must must save for Ipod. I need it so badly, my current mp3's like half dead already. Not forgetting, some bucks to shop and pamper myself. Heh heh.
I really don't know what to say already. But one thing for sure, I feel extra fat. Nothing new.
Also, there's shooting during the holidays. My very clever director send an email to my old email add, which I don't bother checking anymore! So, I was the only one who is clueless about shooting dates. And when I finally had a look at it. Most of the days was, already booked with plans? So how? How now? Nabei.
Need. A. Job. Anyone?
No comments:
Post a Comment