Wednesday, April 21, 2010

ignorance.

"I'd rather have bad times with you, than good times with someone else
I'd rather be beside you in a storm, than safe and warm by myself
I'd rather have hard times together, than to have it easy apart
I'd rather have the one who holds my heart"

Grey clouds, a sign that it's gonna rain soon. Mm what a nice weather to sleep, but what a drag.. I have school. Though I have only classes twice a week, but it feels like I have it everyday. The weather is making me more lazy every minute. Boring Wednesday for me. D and elder B went out in the morning without asking me along, I know, I know this is a small thing. But how could he?!

I loved yesterday. Met up with the girls, caught "Date Night" and did a lot of catching up. Date Night was awesome ♥♥♥ worth every single cent. You should watch it if you haven't. But I still wanna watch, Diary of a Wimpy Kid, Iron Man 2, maybe Rec 2. What else is new?

Assignments, assignments, assignments. A new one is out, and it's a group work. K, I just want to stop talking. Will update a proper one soon.

Have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment